– Rich and distinctive: Dramatic cherry tones highlight our magnificent Cognac color. This color compliments a wide range of design choices and has a particularly striking effect.
– Cherry wood cabinets, with a fine to medium grain pattern, provide an elegant look that is suitable for contemporary or traditional styling. It is moderately hard and strong, and resists both warping and checking.
– Cherry wood has a unique red tone that deepens and becomes more rich as it ages. The smooth texture, beauty, and versatility of cherry wood make it a favorite among craftsmen. The ever-popular shaker style has a timeless look for any home’s décor. Its wide door frames make a bold statement of elegance.
Amber Shaker Cherry Kitchen Cabinets G4A
• Wood: Cherry
• Color: Honey/Amber stain
• Door Style: Full Overlay; Square shaker recess panel
• Door/Drawer Fronts: 3/4” Solid Wood;
• Cabinet Frame: 3/4” Solid Wood-matches door/drawer color.
• Drawers: Deep,Durable, 5/8” wood sides, plywood bottom, Dovetail
• Cabinet Box: 1/2″ 7-ply Plywood;
• Shelves: 5/8″ Plywood with thicker solid wood front;
• Interior: Honey finish, matching exterior;
• Sides: Fully finished, no skin required.
• Under Wall Cabinets: Not Finished;
• Hardware: Door —Soft Close concealed 6 way Adjustable Hinges;
• Hardware: Drawer— “BLUM” Under mount soft close, full-extension glides
We also offer a wide range of vanity sizes and coordinating mirrors with matching wood frames to meet your needs