– Rich and distinctive…. Dramatic cherry tones highlight our magnificent Cognac color. This color compliments a wide range of design choices and has a particularly striking effect.
– Cherry wood cabinets, with a fine to medium grain pattern, provide an elegant look that is suitable for contemporary or traditional styling. It is moderately hard and strong, and resists both warping and checking. Matching vanity, mirror available in different sizes.
Classic Raised American Cherry Kitchen Cabinets G25
• Wood: American Cherry (High-end)
• Color: Traditional stain
• Door Style: Full Overlay, Square Raised Panel
• Door/Drawer Fronts: 3/4” Solid Wood
• Cabinet Frame: 3/4” Solid Wood-matches door/drawer color.
• Drawers: Deep,Durable, 5/8” wood sides, plywood bottom, Dovetail
• Cabinet Box: 1/2″ 7-ply Plywood
• Shelves: 5/8″ Plywood with thicker solid wood edge bonding
• Interior: American Cherry finish, matching exterior
• Sides: Fully finished, no skin required.
• Under Wall Cabinets: Not Finished
• Hardware: Door —Soft Close concealed 6 way Adjustable Hinges
• Hardware: Drawer— “BLUM” Under mount soft close, full-extension glides
We also offer a wide range of vanity sizes and coordinating mirrors with matching wood frames to meet your needs.