** Rich and distinctive. Dramatic cherry tones highlight the magnificent cognac color. This color compliments a wide range of design choices and has a particularly striking effect.
** Cherry wood cabinets, with a fine to medium grain pattern, provide an elegant look that is suitable for contemporary or traditional styling. It is moderately hard and strong, and resists both warping and checking.
• Wood: American Cherry
• Color: Traditional dark cherry stain
• Door Style: Full Overlay, Square Raised Panel
• Door/Drawer Fronts: 3/4” Solid Wood;
• Cabinet Frame: 3/4” Solid Wood-matches door/drawer color.
• Drawers: Deep,Durable, 5/8” wood sides, plywood bottom, Dovetail
• Cabinet Box: 5/8″ 9-ply Plywood;
• Shelves: 5/8″ Plywood with thicker solid wood edge bonding;
• Interior: American Cherry finish, matching exterior;
• Sides: Fully finished, no skin required.
• Hardware: Door –Soft Close concealed 6 way Adjustable Hinges
• Hardware: Drawer—Under mount soft close, full-extension glides
There are no reviews yet.